Skip powder detergent  » Housewares  »
  • A few months ago, after running out of detergent at home, I decided to buy Skip powder detergent to give it a try
  • The first good thing that I noticed is the price, as is average compared to other brands

• by Cal

A few months ago, after running out of detergent at home, I decided to buy Skip powder detergent to give it a try. I have seen the TV commercials of this brand many times, but I still hadn’t decided to try it.

The first good thing that I noticed is the price, as is average compared to

other brands.

After washing my clothes for the first time with this detergent in the washing machine, I noticed that the clothes looked very clean, without stains.

Not only that, the smell that it leaves in my clothes is really nice, with a fresh feeling.

This is important, as I want my clothes to have always a ...

• good smell.

Another good thing about Skip powder detergent is that it lasts for long.

I don’t need to put too much in the washing machine to get the same good results, so I can use one box for a while.

Also, as this detergent comes in powder format, it doesn’t leave those white stains that other

detergents sometimes leave in the clothes.

It doesn’t only work well for white clothes, but also for the coloured ones.

I was nicely surprised to see that it didn’t attack the colours, and they still looked good after washing them a few times with this deterget.

Skip is also biodegradable.

That makes me feel at ease when I’m using the washing machine.

michelle says :

re : A few months ago, after running out of detergent at home, I decided to buy Skip powder detergent to give it a try
    I thought skip was supposed to be the best washing powder but all I got were DULL clothing wash after wash Was the point in buying such expensive washing powder and it doesn’t even remove stains either I trie for a whole month and I was not impressed neither was I happy, I would not recommend SKIP to anyone as it is a useless product. I would rather go back to using SURF cos my whites are always whiter and my colours always brighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533041046670330/k2311a043/4.3.10