Noxema Triple Blade Razors  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided I would go ahead and give the product a try
  • Having used other Noxema beauty products, I felt that they would definitely know how to make a shaving product
  • The handle is easy to keep your grip on and not slip while you�re shaving so you avoid those nasty nicks on your ankles and legs
  • I really liked this feature because it makes Noxema Triple Blade razors so much more convenient to use then other razors I�ve tried
  • The cost of Noxema Triple Blade razors was a little higher then other razor blades it is well worth the money

• by vpriddy
      I stumbled across the Noxema Triple Blade razors while at the grocery store looking for a new shaving gel. The colors caught my eye and that they were triple blade instead of double bladed.

I decided I would go ahead and give the product a try.

Having used other Noxema beauty products, I felt that they would definitely know how to make a shaving product.

The Noxema Triple Blade razors turned out to be fantastic! The handle is easy to keep your grip on and not slip while you�re shaving so you avoid those nasty nicks on your ankles and legs.

In addition, the Noxema Triple Blade razors gave a really close shave without leaving any razor burn to my sensitive skin.

After I was done with the razor, I was able to use the cool opening on ...

• Noxema Triple Blade Razors
      the handle to hang the razor in the shower.

I really liked this feature because it makes Noxema Triple Blade razors so much more convenient to use then other razors I�ve tried.

it is well worth the money.

It is nice to have a blade out on the market that really meets the user�s needs.

I have bought other packs of Noxema Triple Blade razors after having tried out the first pack.

It is great for anyone that is of age to shave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211104660330/k2311a1112/11.12.06