Dr. Brown’s BPA Free Polypropylene 8 oz Bottle  » Baby care  »
  • After hearing good reviews about Dr. Brown’s baby bottles from my sister in law, I decided to purchase Dr. Brown’s Standard 8oz
  • Even though I love this product, I still can say some things which need improvement

• by isabela

Brown’s Standard 8oz.

Polypropylene plastic bottles for my son.

I can say that I am very satisfied with the product.

Aside from the fact that it is BPA-free, the price is not that steep as compared to the other BPA-free brands.

This baby bottle may look intimidating to the mothers because of the number of parts that needs to be cleaned and sterilized.

But I can attest that their internal vent system really works for my son.

We have never had an episode where he cried so much due to colic.

Even though I love this product, I ...

• Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene 8 oz Bottle
      still can say some things which need improvement.

First, they blue paint that they use for the label peels off quickly.

Also, I’m having a hard time reading the numbers at the side of the bottle.

I need

to have really good lighting to pour water accurately.

Overall, I consider this a great buy.

In fact, I have been recommending it to my friends who were using the more expensive brands but are having trouble with their child’s gas problems.

Sandra Leggans says :

re : After hearing good reviews about Dr. Brown’s baby bottles from my sister in law, I decided to purchase Dr. Brown’s Standard 8oz
I love these bottles I have used them since my baby girl was born on december 14 i absolutley lovvveee them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543041046590330/k2311a043/4.3.10