Asian Hospital and Medical Center
2205 Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1780 Philippines
  • What impressed me the most is the fact that when you go there, you would not feel that you are in a hospital
  • I know that there are lots of other good and cheaper hospitals out there but if one is living in the South area and can afford to pay for the services of this hospital, then I really recommend Asian Hospital and Medical Center

• by Karla Mae Brazil

Since I was a nursing student, I have been to several hospitals. One of the most impressive hospital I have been to is Asian Hospital and Medical Center.

My mother was hospitalized there because of aortic dissection last June 2007. Her stay was for three weeks so comfort was really important. And at Asian Hospital, she was really comfortable as her room looked like a hotel room complete with a nice view of the city. I also observed how clean her room is since a janitor cleans it everyday.

In terms of health services, there are many medical specialists

and doctors. I saw that there were several doctors who oversee the case of my mother. I also like how the nurses’ station is near my mother’s room so if ever there was an emergency, they can reach the room right away. My mom was also provided a call bell so she can just press the button if ever there was something wrong.

What impressed me the most is the fact that when you go there, you would not feel that you are in a hospital. Most people assume hospitals as a gloomy place but at this hospital, it ...

• is not. The entrance even has a grand piano surrounded by several sofas so visitors can wait there comfortably while listening to a musician playing the piano. There is also no need to go outside since the lower ground floor has a canteen and a mini-grocery. A chapel is also on the lower ground floor which I really like because it somehow considered religion as an aspect in improving the health of the patients especially since the Philippines is a Catholic country. I even saw a priest visit my mom everyday to console her and pray for her
        fast recovery.

Although the hospital is really impressive, it does come with a price. And it really is a big price as the services there are really expensive. That is why I am really thankful to my mother’s previous company who paid the hospital bills as we cannot afford to have my mom admitted in such expensive hospital. I know that there are lots of other good and cheaper hospitals out there but if one is living in the South area and can afford to pay for the services of this hospital, then I really recommend Asian Hospital and Medical Center.

Asian Hospital and Medical Center

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263041046520330/k2311a043/4.3.10