BVLGARI pour Homme (Man) , eu de Toilette
  • I bought this perfume last year in duty free shop in New York airport
  • But I think this product is really worth what I paid
  • For a present I bought this parfume for very good friend and also he told me that aroma is amazing
  • I highly recommend to try this perfume and for sure any of you will be so happy, especially wife or girlfriend

• by Andrius

I bought this perfume last year in duty free shop in New York airport. Size of package is 100 ml. I love them.

It has such wonderful aroma, stay so long on your body. I put them only once a day and in the evening looks like smell get even stronger.

It’s so

wonderful perfume. Actually I tried many companies before like Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Dolce Gabanna, Channel, but they weren’t so good as BVLGARI pour Homme.

I was surprised, that smell could stay fresh and such a long time. Also this line has shower gel, shave cream.

Price for this perfume was like 75 ...

• dollars, only for perfume. But I think this product is really worth what I paid.

What I most like that smell of perfume is not really strong and really fits for man 40-50 years old. I get opinion, that many ladies ” dying ” for this perfume.

Which I think for man is

really important. There are also smaller bottles of that perfume, like 25, 50 ml.

For a present I bought this parfume for very good friend and also he told me that aroma is amazing. I highly recommend to try this perfume and for sure any of you will be so happy, especially wife or girlfriend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563041046510330/k2311a043/4.3.10