Ol’ Roy Beef Flavored Puppy Food  » Pets  »
  • She is growing by leaps and bounds on the Ol' Roy puppy food so I think it is fairly healthy for her
  • But then after about a week of being on the Ol' Roy puppy food, I noticed the beagle was eating around the Ol' Roy puppy brand
  • It was interesting to watch how the puppies reacted completely different to the same food
  • If you're on a budget, I'd recommend trying the Ol' Roy puppy formula with your canine friend

• by vpriddy
      Ol’ Roy puppy formula has mixed reactions from my household. The primary puppy is a basset hound. She likes the beef flavored Ol’ Roy puppy food.

I’ve never seen her turn it down. In fact, when she’s full our basset hound will take the Ol’ Roy puppy food and hide it to eat later! It is so cute.

She is growing by leaps and bounds on the Ol’ Roy puppy food so I think it is fairly healthy for her.

/> The other dog in our house that has special food needs is a beagle.

She has a high metabolism rate and even though she’s full grown the vet has recommended keeping her on a nutritious puppy food. We decided to switch from the expensive puppy food over to the beef flavored, Ol’ Roy puppy formula.

We added just a little bit of the Ol’ Roy puppy food to her bowl each day to wean her off the regular food she was used ...

• to eating. The beagle at first ate everything in her bowl not seeming to notice the change.

But then after about a week of being on the Ol’ Roy puppy food, I noticed the beagle was eating around the Ol’ Roy puppy brand. When we finally had her completely switched over to the Ol’ Roy puppy food, the beagle would not touch it.

She would only eat if she was absolutely starving and look at us with pitiful eyes as if we

were torturing her. In our home, we use the Ol’ Roy puppy primarily for the basset hound who finds it to be her favorite.

The beagle has returned to her more expensive name brand puppy food. It was interesting to watch how the puppies reacted completely different to the same food.

If you’re on a budget, I’d recommend trying the Ol’ Roy puppy formula with your canine friend. More then likely, your puppy will fall in love with the beef flavor like our basset hound!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291211104650330/k2311a1112/11.12.06