Discount Tire Store
835 South Cooper Road ,Gilbert, AZ. 85233
  • I would never consider going anywhere else
  • The cost to purchase this warranty is also very reasonable
  • I always recommend them to everyone I know when they have tire needs
  • They take good care of their employees and I believe this makes a difference as well

• by luv2rite

I have been going to this Discount Tire location in Gilbert, AZ. on Cooper and Warner Roads for the last 10 years for all my tire needs. I would never consider going anywhere else. I have never experienced such consistent and excellent service from one place for such along period of time as I have with Discount Tire.

Every time I have stopped into to get things taken care of with such things as getting a tire repaired or replaced to purchasing new tires all the way around, I have always been met with positive and upbeat staff who are willing to assist me. When I have stopped in at

busier times I have only waited just a few minutes before receiving assistance. This is more than acceptable to me.

Many times, to my surprise, I have only owned a small amount of money when taking in a tire that has gone flat or requires replacing. When I question why the amount is so little, I am always reminded of the warranty plan I purchase with all my tires being the reason. I tend to forget about this. With Discount Tires, if you opt to purchase their warranty plan with your tires, you literally can have a flat tire or need a tire replaced for any reason, and owe nothing to ...

• very little. The cost to purchase this warranty is also very reasonable.

I also like the fact of the staff giving more personal and individual attention. For many years I have felt more businesses need to go back to dealing with their customers in this fashion, as they did years ago. Now days businesses look at their loyal customers the same way they do with someone who just stops in once or twice. I defiantly believe all customers should receive excellent treatment however there should be something said for long time and loyal customers.

Numerous times when I have stopped into Discount Tire, I have received a bit more off of

a purchase due to the fact of how long and loyal of a customer I have been. I have also received some minor services at no charge due to the fact of how long I have been doing business with them. They have the right idea and this is one of the reasons they have continued to be at this location for the length of time they have and continue to prosper.

I always recommend them to everyone I know when they have tire needs. It is also nice to see the same employees time after time. They take good care of their employees and I believe this makes a difference as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92041046360930/k2311a042/4.2.10