King of the Lost World  » TV  »
1.0
  • I have no idea why I decided to watch King of the Lost World on the Science Fiction channel last night, probably because there wasn't much on
  • I think it was because they decided to steal concepts from other movies and try to pass it off as an original film
  • This is definitely a movie I wouldn't recommend

• by Steve
      I have no idea why I decided to watch King of the Lost World on the Science Fiction channel last night, probably because there wasn’t much on. However, I have to say it was one of the stupidest movies I’ve ever seen.

When I watched

King of the Lost World, I got the feeling I had seen it before.

I think it was because they decided to steal concepts from other movies and try to pass it off as an original film.

The thing that got me most was the ...

• giant ape in the film, that looked a lot like King Kong.

If you’re looking for an obvious rip-off of another movie, that was it.

I’m also confused at the ending, when one of the heros (dying of course) advised another character to “nuke” the

monsters.

The explosion did look a lot like a nuclear blast but the movie made me wonder just how you isolate a nuclear blast to a small space like that and why exactly a passenger plane would have nuclear capabilities.

This is definitely a movie I wouldn’t recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101211104630330/k2311a1112/11.12.06