Skin White Whitening Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought the beige variant in a sachet to try it out
  • It cost only roughly $.50 but I was amazed at the coverage it gave me
  • I found the look complete without adding loose or pressed powder on top

• by working woman

Skin White Whitening Face Powder is a cream that turns into powder upon application, it comes in white and beige variants. I got to know about this from the glowing reviews in a female beauty network.

I bought the beige variant in a sachet to try it out.

It cost only roughly $.

50 but I was amazed at the coverage it gave me.

The cream had a

slightly rough texture.

Once I applied it to my skin I immediately had a matte, full foundation-like coverage.

A friend even asked me what I was using because even if the color was beige, it seemed to whiten my skin tone.

I also used it under my eyes and it was good enough to serve as concealer.

I found the look complete without adding ...

• loose or pressed powder on top.

Alas my elation turned out to be short-lived as after several minutes, my ultra sensitive skin was itching and uncomfortable.

I washed it off and the next day I was breaking out – not all over or in a major way but I had about three to four new pimples threatening to surface.

After my face cleared up again I tried

the product once more hoping my face would finally get used to it and because I really liked the coverage it gave me but I got the same reaction - itching and discomfort.

This would probably work for those who don’t have sensitive skin and if does, luck is on their side because not only is it cheap, it also smells nice and has whitening properties and SPF to boot.

• Interested in buying join
    • sucharitha.paladugu

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312041046020930/k2311a042/4.2.10