E45 dermatological cream
  • Furthermore, as I’ve got older, the dry skin on my hands tends to indicate my age which is something that I’d rather avoid for as long as possible

• by 1974haze

Does E45 cream help to relieve dry skin conditions?

E45 cream is designed to relieve and treat all manner of dry skin conditions, including more severe conditions like eczema and dermatitis. There are many hand creams on the market including more cosmetic varieties of moisturising cream. Yet many cosmetic varieties don’t really do the trick if you suffer from dry hands. Is it worth buying dermatological cream like E45? I believe it is.

I don’t suffer from severely dry skin but my

hands can become dry, especially in the Winter months. Furthermore, as I’ve got older, the dry skin on my hands tends to indicate my age which is something that I’d rather avoid for as long as possible! I am fortunate enough to have fairly young looking skin elsewhere but my hands don’t seem to follow suit. The drier my hands are, the older they look. Oh dear!

Fortunately E45 cream is good enough to relieve the dry skin on my ...

• hands. You don’t need to apply much but you do need to massage it in for a minute or so. It takes a while to disappear into your skin but once it does leave my hands become softer, moisturised and most importantly they appear younger looking.

I use E45 cream a few times a day and have done so for about 4 weeks. I’m happy with the cream but I can’t really say that it’s cured my dry skin. If

I go for a day or so without using the cream, my dry skin does return. Even more so if the weather has been very cold or if I’ve neglected to wear gloves when washing the dishes. However it stop my hands from appearing dry and soothes any itching sensation.

So does E45 cream help to relieve dry skin conditions? Yes but it soothes dry skin rather than preventing it from reoccurring. I recommend that you try E45 cream. It is a worthwhile purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262041045900830/k2311a042/4.2.10