Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • They say that you can remove this with luke warm water but I haven't tried it because I prefer to use my makeup remover instead
  • When I've used it for the first time I've noticed that it was a bit hard to remove but the secret behind this is to act gentle and not to rub like crazy because you will lose some lashes and your eyed will hurt

• by chiquita134

If I have to use one word to sum the benefits of this mascara the word would be: great. Clinique makes some pretty awesome mascaras and for a reasonable price. Indeed, they aren’t as cheap as the ones from Avon/Oriflame, but the results are ten times better.

The first time I’ve used this

mascara my lashes had nice volume, they were curled enough to look natural and not fake. They say that you can remove this with luke warm water but I haven’t tried it because I prefer to use my makeup remover instead. When I’ve used it for the first time I’ve noticed that it was a bit hard to remove but the secret behind this is to act gentle and not to rub like crazy because you will lose some lashes and your eyed will hurt. The feeling is similar to the one using waterproof mascara as the lashes get a bit harder or at least in ...

• Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
      my case this happened.

The mascara doesn’t smudge and it stays on pretty good, even if the weather is hot and one coat is enough to look natural. When I want a more clubbing look I apply two or three coats and it look just perfect without making my lashes look cheap.

Also, I didn’t needed my eyelash curler as the end result was similar if not better compared to what I would get if I’ve used the curler.

The Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara is a must for those who want curled lashes that last all night or day long and look natural in the same time.

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312041045810830/k2311a042/4.2.10