Chickenfoot Debut Album
  • At first I thought it was going to be an average album but then I purchased it at Best Buy and I enjoyed most of the music on their
  • I think the bands single Oh Yeah was a good choice because of it's big mainstream sound to it as well
  • All in all this is a pretty good album and I suggest it to Fans of Joe Satriani,Red Hot Chili Peppers, or Van Halen

• by pango14762

The new super group joined in 2009 started when Sammy Hagar the vocalist along with Michael Anthony on bass, both from the band Van Halen jammed out with Joe Satriani, the legendary guitar soloist famous for his second album Surfing With The Alien, and drummer Chad Smith from th band Red Hot Chili Peppers. After a few jams the band really had a chemistry going on and went to write some original music.

The music they

wrote was then recorded in Sammy and Joes studio.

I really like what the band made on this album.

At first I thought it was going to be an average album but then I purchased it at Best Buy and I enjoyed most of the music on their.

I really like the song Soap on a Rope it is an epic track that Chad Smith and Michael Anthony have a strong rhythm in with nice bass ...

• fills.

An other song I really enjoyed is Turnin’ Left because Sammy Hagar just belts ou his vocals and the solos along with the crazy whammy bar antics of Joe Satriani is so cool.

I think the bands single Oh Yeah was a good choice because of it’s big mainstream sound to it as well.

My least favorite songs on the album was Runnin Out, I dont like the effect used on the guitar and the

lyrics are annoying, and Get it up bcause the chorus sang by the band is a copy of the chorus used in Avenida Revolucion another epic song that is about crossing the borderline to California and sends a good message.

All in all this is a pretty good album and I suggest it to Fans of Joe Satriani,Red Hot Chili Peppers, or Van Halen.

All the songs mix all these bands together to make what I call super music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142041045760830/k2311a042/4.2.10