Washington Starbucks  » Restaurants  »
1001 Conneticut Ave NW Washington, DC 20036
  • While the coffee isn't always consistent or perfect, the enjoyable experience I have in there more than makes up for it

• by Laryana

So you think all Starbucks are the same? Not the case at all! I have been going to this Starbucks location for about six months since it is the closest to my office.

The morning crew at this location are wonderful. They are friendly, courteous and always have a smile!

I typically

get the same drink everyday and they remember - usually it is ready and waiting for me by the time I finish paying.

While the coffee isn’t always consistent or perfect, the enjoyable experience I have in there more than makes up for it. The team at this Starbucks goes out ...

• of its way to make you feel welcome and and a valued customer.

It’s a small location and sometimes gets very busy during the morning rush - but they do their best to keep things moving so people can get on with their day.

I feel that it’s the small things that

make a difference. This place always puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning and that is a rare treat - you don’t find many places with good customer service and it’s important to highlight the ones that do.

Whether or not you are a big coffee drinker, this place will surely please.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72041045730830/k2311a042/4.2.10