DG Glass & Surface Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • Because it is easy to use, cleans well, has a guarantee and is cost effective , I would recommend DG Glass & Surface Cleaner to anyone cleaning their home

• by vpriddy
      DG Glass & Surface Cleaner is a great product. I was quite surprised that this $1 bottle would have really strong cleaning qualities! I was willing to try a bottle for cleaning our home because DG gives a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the product.

I won’t be needing to use the guarantee since I feel

the product is excellent.

The Glass & Surface Cleaner comes out of the spray bottle in a fine mist.

There is only a flip opening.

I would’ve preferred to have either spray or on nozzle so that I could adjust how much comes out at once more easily.

This is the only flaw I find ...

• with the packaging for Glass & Surface Cleaner.

There is a light scent to the cleaning solution.

I liked that it didn’t overwhelm me while I was cleaning.

I tested it on light dirt such as bathroom mirrors and it did really well.

There weren’t any streaks or residue left on the mirrors.

In

my kitchen, I did the counter tops and stove top after frying chicken.

Again, Glass & Surface Cleaner came through with cleaning excellence!

Because it is easy to use, cleans well, has a guarantee and is cost effective , I would recommend DG Glass & Surface Cleaner to anyone cleaning their home.

I’d even recommend it to professional cleaners!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531011104570530/k2311a1110/11.10.06