Evony Age I (evony.com) online game  » Games  »
  • I urge every experienced gamer as well as those “newbies”, such as myself, to try this game and turn off the boring TV

• by melech

“Evony Age I” is a free on line interactive game that is more fun to play than you can believe. You may never want to leave your computer. When you do, don’t be surprised if you rush to get back. The game is entertainment for all. While dad or mom is at work, sons or daughters can take over to rule the kingdom. This game can and does bring families together. Husbands, wives, brothers and sisters can each have accounts and join forces with each other in the game. I was bored. Now, I am Lord “melech” at World 138 in the province of Tuscany. I now have a massive fort and I rule the lands around it.

The game is played in the middle ages in the land of Evony. The graphics for this game are spectacularly bright, detailed and colorful. It will be easy for you to become

the lord and master of your own domain. You select your Lord’s name and appearance. You chose your alliance and what goes on your flag. You build medieval cities, make friends and fight foes. It is cool to gain promotion by completing quests and paying tribute in (game) gold and medals. However, honor and prestige must be earned.

“Evony Age I” is very challenging but at the same time is easily learned and a joy to play. You can build mines to produce iron, quarries to produce stone, mills to produce lumber, and farms to grow food., Then you can go to the market place to buy and sell the to resources that you own in exchange for gold. If you want you can play the market, buying low and selling high to make even more gold. You will recruit heroes that stop by your Inn. When recruited, the ...

• heroes, men and women, stay in your Feasting House. Heroes will lead your troops into battle, defend your town and city and more. Evony is a wonderful dynamic fantasy world that will capture your imagination.

There are rival cities to plunder for gold and resources and medals to be won. You can scout and attack another player’s’ cities or try to drive the barbarians from the land. If you are not careful, your city may be plundered. No matter what, you will always have at least one town/city that can not be taken from you no matter how big the enemy. If you want, you can start the game over again for a fresh start. Or, you can get special items to transport your town/city magically to another place in the same province or a different province.

I never played any video games like this before and I just love

it. Everyday you get a free gift and it can be quite valuable in the game. Your prize is won by spinning a virtual roulette wheel. Your prize may be something you want or not. I have won items with a $10 value or more. No matter, another free gift will arrive the next day.

In the game you go on quests to get free resources and prestige. Did I say the game is free? I can’t believe that there is no requirement to buy game coins or take out your wallet. However, the special offer packages are so enticing that you may choose to buy them. It is up to you.. I urge every experienced gamer as well as those “newbies”, such as myself, to try this game and turn off the boring TV. Go to evony.com. I am sure that you will be happy that you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282041045660830/k2311a042/4.2.10