Claritin Allergy Liqui-Gels 10mg
  • Once in the spring and once in the fall, and this year is no different, unfortunately
  • In fact, I think it's even WORSE because now I live in a predominately wooded area, which is weird as I live in the desert, but man knows no boundaries and so even here in this barren wasteland of the US, trees are just about everywhere
  • Of course I don't intend to go see a doctor will just make me pay a 30 dollar co-pay to tell me that I have allergies, so I decided that I would just go to the store and pick up some over the counter medication as it was probably the easiest way to go about this
  • And the thing that sealed the deal was that I found a ten dollar off coupon on a website and took that as a sign to give it a whirl
  • However, with the coupon it's definitely worth trying out and like I said, if you're like me where this is an occasional thing rather than a daily one, then it would be highly recommended you try this product out for a season

• by onerios13

Yep, it’s that time of year again, when all the pine cones strive to procreate and leave their genes in the form of a fine yellow dust that covers literally everything from cars to patio furniture. And although I sincerely appreciate the need for even trees to make sure they have future offspring, I just hate this time of year because my allergies just go hay-wire and I am coughing, hacking up my spare lung and just feeling miserable from head to toe.

Luckily this happens only about twice a year.

Once in the spring and once in the fall, and this year is no different, unfortunately.

In fact, I think it’s even WORSE because now I live in a predominately wooded area, which is weird as I live in the desert,

but man knows no boundaries and so even here in this barren wasteland of the US, trees are just about everywhere.

And it sucks because now I actually have to go out and spend tons of money on allergy medication.

Of course I don’t intend to go see a doctor will just make me pay a 30 dollar co-pay to tell me that I have allergies, so I decided that I would just go to the store and pick up some over the counter medication as it was probably the easiest way to go about this.

A friend of mine who is deathly allergic to anything that comes in the form of spores or animal hair highly recommended that I try the Claritin liquid gels.

I had tried the normal Claritin D formula ...

• and it does work well although you have to be consistent with it and take it every day, but I figured that the liquid gels would work even faster.

And the thing that sealed the deal was that I found a ten dollar off coupon on a website and took that as a sign to give it a whirl.

And to be frank, these things are still expensive even with the coupon, but it does come in a 40 gel box so at least it will most likely be enough for these few weeks when my symptoms are the worse.

I’ve used them for the last three days now and so far so good.

It’s a lot like the other one I was using although I am still a bit drowsy after

I take them even though the box says it’s a non-drowsy version of the medication.

But it’s not like taking those pink pills which are just as helpful, but oh my gosh now those make me conk out like no tomorrow! I am glad to report that these are more gentle, and although they do work fast, which helps in so many ways as there is nothing more irritating then having irritated eyes and continuously runny nose, they don’t last as long as the D formula does, so be aware of that.

However, with the coupon it’s definitely worth trying out and like I said, if you’re like me where this is an occasional thing rather than a daily one, then it would be highly recommended you try this product out for a season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261041045410830/k2311a041/4.1.10