The Break-Up Movie Rental
1.0
  • I enjoy romantic comedies but only when they give you something to laugh about

• by vpriddy
      The Break-Up should’ve broken up before ever hitting the movies. After renting this movie, I really wanted to ask for my money back.

It was not at all like anything that I expected.

The ending was

absolutely horrible.

When I read the cover before renting this movie, I was under the impression that it was going to a light, romantic comedy.

Instead it was like peering through a neighbor’s window and watching them ...

• fight.

I wasn’t able to feel a bond or connection with either character, Vince or Jennifer.

In fact, I couldn’t tell you how the movie ended because I fell asleep on the couch about middle of the

way through the movie.

The Break-Up is one movie that literally broke-up with me because I didn’t like it.

I enjoy romantic comedies but only when they give you something to laugh about! This movie was far from that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111011104520530/k2311a1110/11.10.06