Conair Make-Up Mirror with Side Mirrors and 4 settings  » Cosmetics  »
  • Because it only cost $30, I decided to purchase it and give it a try
  • Although I do not consider myself to be vain, I always try to look nice, especially for important functions at work
  • Another great thing I like about the Conair Make-Up Mirror is the three light setting although since I have had it I only tend to use one of them
  • I was also disappointed at how useless the different light settings on the mirror are
  • However, I still believe that the product is a great by, and I would purchase the product again based on my experience

• by simply_fabulous

I am a girly girl that loves to experiment with different makeup brands and looks. Right now, I am living in a small apartment where there is not enough space and light for me to properly apply my makeup. Since I work in a very professional environment, I do not want to go out looking like a clown who escaped from the circus or a madwoman. While browsing on Wal-Mart’s website, I saw the Conair Make-Up Mirror with Side Mirrors and 4 settings. Because it only cost $30, I decided to purchase it and give it a try.

One of the reasons that I was interested in the Conair Make-Up Mirror was the fact that it has three separate mirrors that allows me to see my

make-up from all points of view. Although I do not consider myself to be vain, I always try to look nice, especially for important functions at work. The side mirrors on the Conair Make-Up Mirror are adjustable, and the front mirror can be adjusted to magnify my face for those occasions where I need a real close view. Another great thing I like about the Conair Make-Up Mirror is the three light setting although since I have had it I only tend to use one of them.

Although I find the Conair Make-Up Mirror to be pretty easy to use, I was a little frustrated that sometimes I have to maneuver my body in order to see a specific part of my face. It also does not ...

• make it any easier the fact that the product is designed so that only one of the side mirrors can be operated at once. I was also disappointed at how useless the different light settings on the mirror are. I use my Conair Make-Up Mirror in my dining room where the lights are very bright because most of the light settings on the product make it very difficult to use alone without the use of another light.

Overall, I really did not find too many things that were wrong with the Conair Make-Up Mirror. It is lightweight, easy to use, and a good buy for its reasonable price. I continue to use the product every day, and it really has made applying my make-up in

the morning much easier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else for use, and I also think that I would make a good gift for someone else. I have accidentally dropped my Conair Make-Up Mirror a few times since I have had it, and it has proved to be very durable. It still looks just as nice as it was the day that I received it in the mail. I believe that the Conair Make-Up Mirror is something that women of all ages would enjoy.

I would rate the Conair Make-Up Mirror a 8 out of 10 because of the lighting and mirror issues. However, I still believe that the product is a great by, and I would purchase the product again based on my experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041045100830/k2311a041/4.1.10