Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • The thing that I like the most about the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone aside from its appearance, it how easy it is to operate the phone
  • The main thing that I don't like about the phone is the reception
  • Another thing that I don't like about the phone is the lack of variety of its ringtones
  • While there are not many things that I do not like about the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone, I believe the static the phone causes during calls is something that makes it difficult for me to recommend the product to someone else
  • Because I have not experienced this problem with any other of the phones in my house or cordless phones I have had in the past, I do believe that it is caused by the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone

• by simply_fabulous

I have an annoying little brother who always manages to hide and lose every cordless telephone that we purchase for use in our house. Following the last cordless telephone handset that he lost, my brother felt a little guilty and decided to purchase the Vtech Cordless Telephone as a replacement phone. Although this product possesses a lot of great features, I find this product to be a disappointment due its overall lack of quality.

The Vtech Cordless Telephone features caller-id display, programmable 1 touch speed dialing with up to 100 numbers, customizable phone ringtones, a storable phonebook directory, and voicemail. The phone has a very sleek design, but compared to other cordless

telephones that I have used, it is slightly bulky and heavy. The thing that I like the most about the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone aside from its appearance, it how easy it is to operate the phone. When you first get it and plug it in, the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone is already fully charged.

Setup on the phone is easy and all of the functions of the phone are easy to access through the program function. My mother is very technology illiterate, and she is able to operate the call waiting features (she also loves the fact that the phone has these really big buttons that light up in darkness). Scrolling through the Caller I.D. List is easy, and the phone will tell list how many phone calls that have been missed. I also like the fact that the phone is loud because it allows me to hear the phone wherever I am in the house. The phone also allows you to silence its ringing by pressing the off button when someone is calling. I do not think that there is an option on the phone that allows users to stop the phone from completely ringing. Last but not least, the phone features a locator that makes it easy to find it in case it has ...

• Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone
      been lost or misplaced.

The main thing that I don’t like about the phone is the reception. Every time that I am on the phone, there is static present. I have tried using the channel button on the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone, but it still does not improve the phone’s reception. I have also adjusted the volume on the phone without any success as well. Not only does it make it difficult for me to decipher what the person I am on the phone is saying, but it also makes it hard for them to understand what I am saying. Another thing that I don’t like about the phone

is the lack of variety of its ringtones. There are three or four ringtones to choose from which sound exactly alike. I would not mind this but all of them are extremely high pitched.

While there are not many things that I do not like about the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone, I believe the static the phone causes during calls is something that makes it difficult for me to recommend the product to someone else. Because I have not experienced this problem with any other of the phones in my house or cordless phones I have had in the past, I do believe that it is caused by the Vtech 5.8 GHZ Cordless Telephone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161041045090830/k2311a041/4.1.10