Beautiful Body N Soul Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The other reason that I love purchasing cosmetic products from the retailer is the fact it is not a huge risk to spend $1 on a product, even it is not effective
  • While browsing through the aisles, I noticed this moisturizing hair lotion and decided to give the product a try
  • While the product was drying, I found that my hair did feel softer and more moisturized
  • Unfortunately, after it was finally dry, I really could not notice any real difference in the condition and appearance of my hair
  • I would not recommend this hair lotion to anyone else to use unless they are able to withstand its horrible stench in order to have continual use because I do believe that the lotion is one of those products that you would have to use frequently in order to see effects

• by simply_fabulous

One of my favorite places to purchase hair and body products from is Dollar Tree, mainly because the retailer carries name brand products at deep discount prices. The other reason that I love purchasing cosmetic products from the retailer is the fact it is not a huge risk to spend $1 on a product, even it is not effective. While browsing through the aisles, I noticed this moisturizing hair lotion and decided to give the product a try.

This product promises to be an everything in one hair product: moisturizing dry hair, conditioning damaged hair, helping to prevent hair breakage, protecting hair against heat styling, and being a daily conditioner for both normal and relaxed hair. In addition to this, the moisturizer also proclaims it is good

for use to oil dry scalps, a grooming tool for short hair, and a leave in treatment. After reading all of the things that the product claims, I was a little skeptical until I read the hair lotion’s list of ingredients. This hair lotion contains mink oil, aloe vera, sunscreen, and Pro Vitamin B5, which all sound like they would be great for the hair. Sadly this product was unable to live up to all of the expectations that it set for itself.

The first thing that I do not like about this hair moisturizer is how it smells because it absolutely stinks. The smell of the hair lotion is like a mixture of sulfur and castor oil, and I doubt the sanity of any company ...

• who would think that anyone would want their hair to smell like that. Not only does this product make your hands and hair stink, but it also takes forever for the product to dry as well. While the product was drying, I found that my hair did feel softer and more moisturized. Unfortunately, after it was finally dry, I really could not notice any real difference in the condition and appearance of my hair.

In my opinion, I would rate this hair lotion and moisturizer a 6 out of 10. I believe there are a lot of positive attributes to the product such as its price and the ingredients that it contains, but the positives of the products are balanced by its main negative-

its horrible scent. I was very disappoint by the lack of quality of this hair lotion considering the fact that it contains ingredients that are really good for the hair. I really did not experience a dramatic or noticeable difference like I was hoping for except for the fact that my hair did feel a little softer.

Based on my experience, I would not purchase this product again even though it only cost me $1. I would not recommend this hair lotion to anyone else to use unless they are able to withstand its horrible stench in order to have continual use because I do believe that the lotion is one of those products that you would have to use frequently in order to see effects.

Andrea Crawford says :

this is not related to this product. I used another product the tea treeoil and would like to get more. Where can I buy it in Phiadelphia, pa area. It is the bestt

Simply_Fabulous replies :

Hi. I believe the best thing to do would be to purchase the oil seperately in order to get the best results. A lot of times when it comes to cosmetic products the amount of the natural oil that you receive in the product is diluted by water and other filler ingredients. Depending upon the area where you live, you can purchase essential oils for your hair and body from stores that specialize in natural oils and herbs, organic grocery stores, or even beauty supply stores just read the label on th product before buying . You can also order natural products online. Personally, one of my favorite things to do is buy Organic Natural Virgin Olive Oil from Walmart. It costs less than 4 for a bottle that lasts me for at least a month or so and I can use it on both my body and to oil my scalp since it is not very heavy. The thing about natural oils is that there are so many that have similiar uses so I definitely could not say which is the best for hair. Some that I have heard great things about for maintaining hair and also for growth are avocado oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and extra virgin olive oil. Hope that this helps and feel free to send me another question.

Shelia says :

i want to know where i can get the Beautiful body n soul moisturizer hair lotion. I love what it does to my natural hair.

Simply_Fabulous replies :

I purchased my bottle from my local Dollar Tree store. If you can not find it locally, you could always check on line but most of the time when I go to Dollar Tree they have it in stock. I hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041045080830/k2311a041/4.1.10