Verizon Wireless Cellular Service  » Cellular services  »
  • I know AT&T has the iPhone, but even so, I still prefer Verizon Wireless
  • About three years ago the service got amazing
  • I had a problem with my phone and they fixed it no questions asked
  • I would definitely recommend Verizon Wireless cell phone service

• by John Williams

I have been with Verizon Wireless for the past six years and at first I must admit that I almost switched to AT&T but I couldn’t be happier that I didn’t. I know AT&T has the iPhone, but even so, I still prefer Verizon Wireless. About three years ago the service got amazing.

I literally have service almost

everywhere. I rarely ever drop calls.

In fact, I can’t remember the last time a call was dropped. All of my friends with AT&T are so jealous that I have full service when they have one bar or no bars.

I even get 3g and 3 or 4 bars of service in the Ricky Mountains where almost ...

• no one else has service. It’s absolutely amazing!

As for customer service, I couldn’t be happier.

It used to be a nightmare, but now it’s turned into a friendly call. I had a problem with my phone and they fixed it no questions asked.

Then I had a problem with my bill and they took off the

$25 charge with no questions asked. I am really impressed.

I would definitely recommend Verizon Wireless cell phone service. It’s worth it! Those commercials don’t lie and neither do their 3g maps.

In fact, their 3g maps may not have enough coverage listed on them! You will be surprised if you try Verizon Wireless, and that’s a good surprise.

Verizon Wireless Cellular Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221041044700730/k2311a041/4.1.10