Hollywood CD Trader  » Business  »
5021 Sheridan St Hollywood, FL 33021
  • The only thing I dont like what CD Trader does is they always give you the better price for the music cd,game, or dvd that is better for the stores content but I guess thats because they know whats the best stuff for the store
  • Another cool thing about this place is they sell pretty awesome rock posters too and I bought the Van Halen 2 album for 3 bucks and I saw the same one on ebay for 12 bucks in the same condition, talk about a deal

• by pango14762

If you live in the Hollywood area in South Florida and you want to find a place with a great selection of games,movies,posters,accesories for your electronic device, and best of all great deals on used cds. I recommend CD Trader.

Me and my friend usually go by their once in a great while and we pick up some of our favorite classic rock and heavy metal cd’s.

This

place has a great selection of all genres.

They have all my favorite picks from my favorite artists like Steve Vai,Warrant,Joe Satriani,Van Halen,Rush and a few other I could name.

A great policy this place has is that everything you trade in must be in good condition with no scratches or big dents on the plastic coverings.

So if you have a cd and you trade it in ...

• later.

It should be taken care of properly so they can give you 3 to 5 bucks, a better price then what most other places offer and the cd’s are in better condition then what you would find at a pawn shop.

better for the stores content but I guess thats because they know whats the best stuff for the store.

Another cool thing about this place is they sell pretty awesome rock posters too and I bought the Van Halen 2 album for 3 bucks and I saw the same one on ebay for 12 bucks in the same condition, talk about a deal.

Check this place out you’ll thank me later.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411041044290730/k2311a041/4.1.10