Maybelline Define A Line Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I came to the conclusion that Maybelline have the best products when it come to eyeliner
  • The newest eyeliner that I bought from Maybelline is called Maybelline Define A Line
  • I definitely will get another one in the future
  • But I think for some people, the prices are still affordable

• by reviewlover

Maybelline have the best eyeliner products. At least, this is according to my own experiences. I have been trying few kind of brands to find the right eyeliner for me. I came to the conclusion that Maybelline have the best products when it come to eyeliner.

The newest

eyeliner that I bought from Maybelline is called Maybelline Define A Line. The eyeliner itself will stay for longer time once you apply it on your eyes. You probably will need eyeliner or eye make up remover when you want to clean it from your eyes.

This eyeliner is not the same like the other eyeliner from Maybelline that I ever tried. This Define A Line Eyeliner from Maybelline give better results when I apply it on my eyes. It is not so difficult to use it since it has built-in smudger & sharpener. You don’t ...

• Maybelline Define A Line Eyeliner
      have to find another sharpener when you need to make the pencil sharper. It is available in your product when you buy it.

I feel like this eyeliner has smoother result than the other eyeliner that I ever use. That’s why I like it so much. I definitely will

get another one in the future.

The price of Maybelline product is not so cheap. But I think for some people, the prices are still affordable. For this product, you probably need to pay 10 dollar or less. Depends on the store where you will buy this product.

Recommended cosmetic!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041044260630/k2311a041/4.1.10