Wet N Wild Acapulco Glow Bronzer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do not remember how much I got it for, since it was a while back, but I do remember that it was very cheap, it was from CVS or something, and it is Wet n Wild, so the cost cannot be more than $5
  • The undertone is very slight, but still adds a flush to my cheeks, which I love

• by Ava

I have had this bronzer for some time now, and I have already hit pan on it, yet I still continue to use it. It is just that good! I do not remember how much I got it for, since it was a while back, but I do remember that it was very cheap, it was from CVS or something, and it is Wet n Wild, so the cost cannot be more than $5.

It comes in a sturdy looking compact, scratched and marred over the years, but the gold still shines through.

Literally, the color of this bronzer is like sand on the sunny day, golden and shimmery and beautiful.

It is so pigmented, so a little bit will go a long way, and it is extremely smooth and silky, so that it is almost impossible to apply this bronzer with streaks.

To me, it is more ...

• of a highlighter than a bronzer, and it is perfect for going out in summer when all I want is a soft glow.

It is a golden beige sand color, with a pinky undertone.

The undertone is very slight, but still adds a flush to my cheeks, which I love.

That is why I have been using this for years now.

I use this bronzer year round, because it can work great in all

seasons.

It gives my skin a soft glow that is perfecto for the beach, but adds a good warmth to my face in winter, so I love it.

It does last for at least half a day, but I carry it in my bag just in case, because sometimes, it will disappear by lunchtime, so I will just apply it again.

Because it is so smooth, I even like reapplying! This is a great bronzer/highlighter!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041044070630/k2311a041/4.1.10