Paris Opera national (Le Palais Garnier)  » Travel  »
  • I would highly recommend to do guided tours
  • I can say again that the view just to be there was very stunning and I think that this opera is one of the thing that you must see in Paris

• by Andrius

The national opera is one of the most impressing buildings in Paris. I would highly recommend to do guided tours.

I have visited the National opera on this my trip to Paris.

I should say that the inside opera has very fascinating views.

The Grand Staircase is one of the most famous features of

the opera.

I was standing downstairs and was stunned by staircase view.

It is so beautiful.

The four section of the painted ceiling depict different allegories of music and at the foot of the staircase stand two bronze large female figures brandishing bouquets of light.

I can say again that the view just to ...

• be there was very stunning and I think that this opera is one of the thing that you must see in Paris.

Built in marble of various colors, the double stairway leads to the foyers and different level of the auditorium.

The Grand Foyer is another piece of art and made me also very

big impression.

Those magnificent ceiling painted by Paul Baudry themes from the history of music I liked very much.

The National opera also has cute library museum with some record of the three centuries of the opera past.

The price is 9euros per person.

Overall, I would recommend going there it is totally worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381041043990630/k2311a041/4.1.10