Paris the Triumph arc (monument)  » Travel  »
2.5
Place Charles-de-Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
  • I just have come back from Paris and just wanted to share my experience about some most popular monuments
  • I would recommend going there by metro, the metro station is very closed and 1, 2 and 6 lines go there
  • I think that price for this monument is overpriced, it is 9 euro per adult and I realy didn't find the view so fascinating

• by Andrius

I just have come back from Paris and just wanted to share my experience about some most popular monuments. One of them is Paris the Triumph arc monument.

This monument is central located and easy to find.

I would recommend going there by metro, the metro station is very closed and 1, 2 and 6 lines go there.

I should say

that they have very comfortable working hours, this famous arch is open until late in the evening, it is a great place to view the shimmering city lights as the sun goes down.

I really wasn’t interested in that inside small museum with facts on it’s history and the construction; I found it rather boring… But if you like history this ...

• museum might be fine.

The view from top is nice, you can see Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower and so much more.

You can make very nice pictures from there.

The only unpleasant thing, that I didn’t like is that, there is no lift, which means that you have to climb over two hundred stairs to get there.

That is a lot

of steps to do, so if you are elder person, I wouldn’t recommend it.

I think that price for this monument is overpriced, it is 9 euro per adult and I realy didn’t find the view so fascinating.

You can get good views without putting so many efforts in climbing, spending 9 euros and waiting in long lines to get there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381041043780630/k2311a041/4.1.10