The Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20 a month ago and I love it
  • I purchased this laser hair remover on eBay and it only cost me $325.00
  • I am happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone that wants to get rid of their body hair for good
  • If my laser hair remover breaks down on me over the course of two years, the company will send me a replacement, so I think that is fabulous
  • If I leave the laser hair remover around the house, I like knowing that noone can use it without my knowledge

• by SuzanaD

I purchased the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20 a month ago and I love it! I purchased cheaper laser hair removers in the past and they were not as effective as the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover. This product sends a laser beam to the hair follicles and it destroys the roots. You can treat single hairs or 20 hairs at one time with this wonderful laser hair remover.

I have treated many parts

of my body with this laser hair remover like my face, legs, bikini line, and stomach, and I have seen fantastic results! I do not feel any pain when I am treating the hairs on my body and I have not experienced any side effects. I have been using the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20 for 30 days and I use it for a few hours each day.

I have gotten rid of a significant amount of body hair. The hair that I removed has not grown back, so the results are permanent.

You can purchase the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20 by visiting RioBeauty. com.

I purchased this laser hair remover on eBay and it only cost me $325. It came with a two-year warranty and an instructional DVD.

I am happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone that wants to get rid of their ...

• The Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20
      body hair for good. The two-year warranty was included in the price.

If my laser hair remover breaks down on me over the course of two years, the company will send me a replacement, so I think that is fabulous. This product also comes with keys, so I love that.

If I leave the laser hair remover around the house, I like knowing that noone can use it without my knowledge. Keep in mind that

the Rio Scanning Laser Hair Remover X20 is very easy to use and it comes with a mute button, so you can turn the beeping noise off if it bothers you.

I am so happy that I purchased this laser hair remover because the price was unbelievable and the results are spectacular. I have gotten rid of a lot of hair quickly with this laser hair remover, so I think it is an excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041043740630/k2311a041/4.1.10