Vitamin E Oil Topical Treatment for Scar Removal
  • I had previously heard that vitamin E is one of the best things you can apply to the skin, so I decided to give it a shot

• by Intensify

As a child, I was very active and playful. I’d climb trees and race my brother through the streets of our neighborhood. I was also a very clumsy child so I would always end up with cuts and scrapes. A lot of these cuts and scrapes eventually became scars that I have been trying to get rid of for years. I have tried almost every treatment. You name a scar removal product, I probably have it in my medicine cabinet. My grandmother suggested that I try vitamin E oil. I had previously heard that vitamin E is one of the best things you can apply to the skin, so I decided to give it a shot.

I have been using vitamin E oil on the affected areas

of my skin for a period of about six months. I use it twice daily, once in the morning and once before bed. It is one of the only scar removal treatments that I have used that has been effective. My scars are now so faint that I am the only one who can really tell that they’re there. This is a miracle product.

Basically, you can get vitamin E oil at any drug store. It is cheap and readily available. It is also very easy to apply. Just take a bit of the oil on your finger or a q-tip and apply it to the affected area. As long as the area has a coat of oil, you have done it correctly. You don’t have to ...

• worry about getting the exact right amount on the area. You can do it as often as you like and as many times a day as you like. The reason I did it twice a day was because I wanted to get results as fast as possible and I did. After just one month, I saw results. My scars started to fade and just kept on fading. I’m going to keep using this product until they’re practically invisible. What really pleasantly surprised me was the fact that it doesn’t just work on new scars. Some of my oldest scars from back in my elementary school days that were stubborn to other treatments came off just as easily with the vitamin E oil topical treatments. My doctor
        suggested taking vitamin E capsules or pills in conjunction with the topical vitamin E oil treatments because he said it would be even more effective. I don’t know if this is true yet because I very recently started taking the capsules, but I am very happy with what vitamin E does for my skin. The scars have faded and the skin is much smoother.

I love vitamin E oil for scar removal. It is natural and really inexpensive. Plus, it’s easy to apply. I highly suggest vitamin E oil to anyone with a scar they want to remove. I give vitamin E oil a rating of 10 because I have never found any other scar removal product to be this effective. I am so happy with the results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631031043510731/k2311a0331/3.31.10