Lancome Tresor Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought it about a week ago and have used it a few times since making the purchase
  • I don't think perfume manufacturers should ever underestimate the power of good packaging
  • I can definitely catch a hint of apricot when smelling this perfume
  • I don't sense the apricot so much, but I think that the blend of ingredients creates a pretty good smell
  • I like using it sparingly so that it will last longer

• by Intensify

I first found out about Lancome Tresor perfume by seeing an advertisement in a magazine. It had a huge picture of Kate Winslet smiling into the distance and a little insert with some of the perfume sprayed on it. I really liked the smell, but wanted to try it on in a store before actually making the purchase. I bought it about a week ago and have used it a few times since making the purchase. This perfume is definitely growing on me. It is not something that I would wear every single day, but I’ve decided that this is a great perfume for special occasions like going out on dates.

First off, I am in love with the shape of the bottle. It looks so

pretty on my nightstand. I don’t think perfume manufacturers should ever underestimate the power of good packaging. I did some research and found out that this perfume has been out for a really long time, way back into the 90’s. The main fragrances in the perfume are apricot and lilac. I can definitely catch a hint of apricot when smelling this perfume. I don’t sense the apricot so much, but I think that the blend of ingredients creates a pretty good smell. It also has rose, amber, marguet, and musk scents. None of these scents seem to interfere too much with the others. It just ends up being a really good blend. It isn’t too powerful or overwhelming to the nose. Its just subtle enough ...

• to be smelled without getting too annoying. The reason why I’ve decided that it is good to wear on dates is because it has a romantic sort of smell. I don’t know if that makes sense. It just seems like the perfect thing to wear on a date rather than to work or to class. The description on the box even says that it’s recommended for evening use. I completely agree.

I have never really come across a Lancome perfume that I have not liked, so I was not surprised that this one is also great. I think that in general, Lancome puts out very sophisticated perfumes. They are never too fruity or tacky and overwhelming. They always use a great blend of fragrances and

I really think they spend a lot of time developing just the right perfume because they always seem to do a really great job. I am very impressed with Lancome Tresor and have even purchased it for my mother and a friend as a gift. They love it too.

I give this perfume a rating of a nine out of ten. Though expensive, I feel like it is definitely worth the price I paid for it. It is a great perfume for more special occasions. I like using it sparingly so that it will last longer. It isn’t too strong and has a great blend of scents that work very well together. I have been complimented on this perfume many times and I intend to keep wearing it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5631031043490731/k2311a0331/3.31.10