Fearless Album by Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • I love her music because she is of a similar age and I feel like I can definitely relate to the subject matter of the majority of her songs
  • Plus, I think that she is extremely talented
  • Plus, her voice sounds amazing on this track
  • I like that all of her songs aren't angry and sad
  • All of her music can't just be pegged into one category and I definitely respect her for showing a bunch of variety

• by Intensify

Taylor Swift has become wildly successful in just a matter of years. In high school, I barely knew her name. Now, she is all over the Billboard charts and wins tons of awards at every single music awards show you can think of. Taylor Swift puts a twist on the country music scene by adding a bit of a pop sound to her music. I love her music because she is of a similar age and I feel like I can definitely relate to the subject matter of the majority of her songs. Plus, I think that she is extremely talented. Not only is she a great singer but she can also play the guitar very well. She seems like a humble and down to earth girl so I also like her personality. “Fearless” has been such a great success as an album for Taylor Swift and it is one of my favorite albums of all time.

“Fifteen” was a very popular song off of this album. She produced a great music video to go along with it

and even performed this song at the Grammy’s. The reason why this song and most of her other songs are so good is because she really knows how to write meaningful lyrics. Everyone can relate to this song no matter how old they are because they probably remember what it was like to be fifteen and in high school, nervous and anxious all at the same time. I love that Taylor’s music can transcend all boundaries and all age groups. It is something that anyone can enjoy. Plus, her voice sounds amazing on this track.

A lot of Taylor Swift’s songs are about heartbreak and breaking up with boys. “Teardrops on My Guitar”, while not on this album, was one of the first songs that most people heard from Swift and it was all about heartbreak. “The Way I Loved You” and “Tell Me Why” kind of fit into the category of being sad love songs. “Love Story”, on the other hand, seems more to be a successful love story. I like that all of her songs aren’t angry ...

• and sad. “Love Story” is the biggest hit to come off of this album and it is one of my favorite songs of all time. It is very catchy yet still well sung. It fits into the pop genre but also the country genre and was very successful on radio stations and on the Billboard charts.

“You Belong with Me” is a really fun and upbeat song that was made into a really hilarious music video that won a bunch of awards. It’s another song that you can definitely relate to. It’s more about really liking or having a crush on someone who you’re only friends with and are too afraid to tell them how you really feel. You’re just waiting for them to get out of a relationship that isn’t good for them so you can show them how much you care. Again, Taylor Swift is smart about subjects like love and friendship and she shows this through her lyrics.

Another reason why I love Taylor Swift is that she makes country music sound great. I don’t traditionally go

for country music but hers kind of overlaps into the pop genre so that it isn’t strictly in one category. “Change” was a really popular song that was even featured in some of the promotional material for the 2008 Olympics! All of her music can’t just be pegged into one category and I definitely respect her for showing a bunch of variety. She is also one of the few artists in the music industry who writes the majority of her music. This stuff truly comes from her heart so you know it was more genuine than the music that artists like Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears are releasing. This music comes from a more personal place because it is inspired by the things that take place in her own life.

Overall, this is an amazing album that attained so much success. I give it a rating of a ten out of ten because I genuinely love every single track on this album. That is rare for any album. I can’t wait until Taylor Swift comes out with another album!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1431031043430731/k2311a0331/3.31.10