RCA 2 Band AM FM Clock Radio  » Electronics  »
  • Since I frequently take quick naps during the day because of my schedule, I really love the clock’s ability to set up to two wake times
  • At first, I thought those buttons were used to seek through a CD but there is no slot for playing CDs

• by Diamend

This radio clock has a nice modern look with a large display of the time. It’s cool that there are several time zones to choose from but I only need one so I don’t see how that is very useful. What is useful is the automatic daylight savings tab.

I don’t have to fall backward or spring forward on my clock anymore. Since I frequently take quick naps during the day because of my schedule, I really love the clock’s ability to

set up to two wake times.

However, the off buttons for the two different wake times are really small. It also sets 20-minute nap times and my powernaps are usually just 20 minutes.

If I want to take an hour nap then I can just press the sleep button. What I don’t like about the nap and sleep features is that once you press the nap or sleep button, you can’t turn it off.

Another cool but kind of useless feature ...

• about this clock is that there is an aux input. You can plug in headphones to listen to the radio on the clock.

I don’t like how this clock has a huge snooze button but a really small off button. I also do not like that the numbers are blue.

It’s too bright for my eyes. I liked the old, traditional red on the old clocks much more.

Red is a lot less intense than the bright blue on many

new radio clocks that are sold in stores today. There is an auto dim tab though and the numbers on the clock get slightly dimmed if the tab is pushed to on.

Another thing I don’t like about this clock is that there are no buttons for hour or minutes. Instead, you have to set the time using the rewind or forward button.

At first, I thought those buttons were used to seek through a CD but there is no slot for playing CDs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631031043350731/k2311a0331/3.31.10