Ali Baba’s Café
2405 Michael Drive, Newbury Park, CA 91320
  • But the taste and quality of the food is nothing short of excellent
  • I had also tried the beef variation but chicken shawarma is my favorite pick when I am Ali Baba’s café

• by demandon

Ali Baba’s Café is the place where I had seen the costliest chicken shawarma so far. A shawarma lunch costs me around ten dollars and by any standards this is costly. But this does not mean that I stop going to Ali Baba’s Café.

I restrict number of times I visit the place in

a month due to the expensive menu. But the taste and quality of the food is nothing short of excellent.

The chicken shawarma came like a combo meal with rice and salad. Good thing is that all the dishes were Owen fresh and steaming hot.

The Shawarma contents were rich and there was lot ...

• of chicken inside. I had also tried the beef variation but chicken shawarma is my favorite pick when I am Ali Baba’s café.

I also like the chicken curry. It was a simple dish but tasty to the core.

The location of the restaurant is little odd. Even though it is not far from

the highway, Newbury Park where it is located is not a happening place.

Added to it, the restaurant is very tiny with few cramped tables. So it gets overcrowded especially at peak hours.

So the only attraction here is the taste of the dishes. But the ambience and high prices of the dishes work against the place.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 731031043340731/k2311a0331/3.31.10