Cingular Prepaid Cell Service
Metro Atlanta area
  • He doesn't experience alot of dropped calls I just wish they had a better selection of phones

• by Ithica Bailey
      I purchased Cingular “GO Phone” service my husband. We didn’t want to do the contract thing again. GO Phone service is prepaid.

You have 2 options you can pay by the minute or by the month…we do by the month.

Monthly plans range from $29.

99-$69. 99.

You have the basic services of caller id, call waiting, LD & voicemail too. Some plans offer unlimited N & W min & mobile-2-mobile min.

You can add text msgs & data plans also. He ...

• doesn’t experience alot of dropped calls I just wish they had a better selection of phones.

You can place orders online or via the phone. Cingular is a GSM provider so if you have a phone you can just get

a Cingular SIM card & start prepd service with them.

They also have rollover minutes. We like them and haven’t had any probs.

My husband does hate the fact that the phone “BEEPS” after everycall signaling how many min are left…annoying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221011104330530/k2311a1110/11.10.06