Shu Uemura WR EX Activating Whitening Essence  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I have tried Shiseido before and it was really one of the best whitening creams I have tried
  • I was impressed of how smooth my face has become since I started using it
  • I did not experience any improvement in the skin color

• by becca5040

I tried this whitening lotion from a Japanese brand. I have tried Shiseido before and it was really one of the best whitening creams I have tried. I was impressed of how smooth my face has become since I started using it. I was introduced by a friend to try Shu Uemura. This is also a Japanese brand which I was very optimistic that I would be getting the same results like Shiseido. This claims to have anti-melanin effect and visibly reduced spots. Same promise with Shiseido that it will provide translucent skin.

This carries a heavy formula which I really didn’t like. It was too heavy that I felt its presence on my skin made me conscious. It also caused terrible oiliness that made my nose shine profusely. There was extreme greasy feel that I felt. It deprived me of fresh

feeling in my face because after you wash your face and then apply this face cream, an hour after, your face will turn out to be shiny and super oily.

I was not satisfied either with the whitening effect of this face cream. It did not keep its promise to deliver an impressive translucent white skin. I did not experience any improvement in the skin color. From the institution of it in my daily skin care routine to the time that I consumed one bottle, it did not preclude the production of melanin in my skin contrary to what it claims. I would say this because I did not fee the difference at all. It was still the same skin tone that I have and no improvements at all. You can really tell if your skin has lightened or has become white ...

• because you can notice people complementing you about it.

Now this is the worst part about this whitening face lotion. I experienced redness. I could have let this pass had it been it gave me the whitening effect on my skin. This was not the case. It was like I was peeled off from an acid chemicals which were present on my skin. After several use, blotches of red spots started to appear and severe peeling was experienced. This resulted in unprecedented flaking which I have never experienced in my entire skin care routine. It looked ugly and messy as pieces of skin scattered wherever I walk along. Along with this uneasy experience, I felt mild burning sensation which is normally followed by itch and that I was reluctant to scratch for it might make my skin look worse.

Basing on my

experience above, this clearly did not provide for hydration as a whitening cream. The massive peeling was evidence with so much dryness. When your skin is flaking, that is the opposite of moisturized skin. This is not helpful for those who are around late forties because it would cause them aging so fast. Given this kind of unpleasant experience, I am wondering if there was great expertise that was poured into the conceptualization of this product. I was thinking if there was enough test and research that was conducted to find out if the results were efficient enough.

All in all, this is not something which I would say a pleasant whitening face lotion. It bars healthy skin from appearing radiant. This whitening face lotion does not guarantee texture in your skin and in fact it worsen what is the present condition of your face

Shu Uemura WR EX Activating Whitening Essence

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031043240731/k2311a0331/3.31.10