Estee Lauder Eye Recovery Complex  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion this is harsh and not pleasing as you use it
  • It was really surprising that she noticed it

• by becca5040

I have tried another eye cream from Estee Lauder. I have tried the Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Cream. Given that I was satisfied with that previous brand, I tried this. Re-Nutriv is difficult to find and they always run out of stock. I was browsing the website of Estee Lauder and found out about this. This caught my attention because it primarily engaged in treating the same concerns I have with my old eye cream. I purchased this because it claims termination of lines, dryness,puffiness and dark circles in the eye area. This is the dreaded effects around your eyes that you want their maintenance easy and normal. I have been repairing my eye area for this concerns and the Re-Nutriv eye cream was helping me but since it was not scheduled for release, I opted for this. I really

wanted an intense treatment too. Sort of like a serum because even if my old eye cream was working well, I really wanted them gone forever.

The formula was not likable. I disliked its presence on my skin. It is like placing a damp heavy cloth which was previously immersed from honey or sugary preserves. It can make you feel exasperated. In my opinion this is harsh and not pleasing as you use it. However, to justify this, I would say that serums carries a dense formula so you shouldn’t wonder why your eyes would feel heavy when you are applying this.

The smell was putrid. It wasn’t subtle at all. This one smell like chemicals that went bad. I just hope the people I encountered when I wore this didn’t notice but I guess they did. I was using ...

• this in one of the seminars I have been to and my roommate at Shang-rila Hotel asked me about the certain smell. It was really surprising that she noticed it. I cannot find a justification for this putrid smell. Cosmetics should be designed to ease burden and extract most of the unnecessary smell it contains. There are other ways in how to synthetically fortify a cosmetic with smell and they should have imposed it.

The chemical properties in this eye serum were too strong for my skin that there was a mild sting. My eventual crying was inevitable and I suffered everytime I use this. I got use to it eventually as constant use however, during the first few instances, it was unbearable. When my sister tried it too, she also suffered the same effect.

I experienced a mild decrease

in the appearance of wrinkles however not enough for people to take notice. Contrary to what it claims that it gives the eye area a supple appearance and less crepey, it gave improvement but not really terminated a wrinkle infested eye area such as mine. However, I had good effects as regards the dark circles. It was less visible and my eye area was brightened like I had completely was stress-free. I adore the improvement it will give you especially on dark circles. It also eliminates puffy area. This is a great emergency relief when you need to restore a normal appearance the next day. The good thing about this is this can be applied also in the morning and it can be hidden under a good concealer or an oil-free foundation. Just be patient because this is not easy absorbing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031043230731/k2311a0331/3.31.10