Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I like to change to what is more convenient especially if it gives you more benefit
  • If I can recall, liquid eye liner came out around early 2000, or I think late 90's
  • For a person who has a twitching hands, applying an eyeliner is definitely a struggle

• by becca5040

Eyes can immediately admired for being dramatic with just a few streak of eyeliner. With the right taste of black and the correct placement, once can easily be confined with this look. For this reason I have used pencil eyeliner but the faster is always the better. I have used this device or arrangement for the purpose of getting a more enhanced presence as regards my eye makeup. I like to change to what is more convenient especially if it gives you more benefit. If I can recall, liquid eye liner came out around early 2000, or I think late 90’s. The search of getting a true makeup is endless and this particular innovation in cosmetics has lots of pitfalls too.

For the tip of this eyeliner, I find it too big and as such, it easily blots. For a person who has a twitching hands, applying an eyeliner is definitely a struggle. The control in their application is very demanding. Like mine,

some people’s hands are not steady enough to secure a mess-free setting. With having a huge tip, which I can almost attribute to a pen marker already, this is not good. While I was applying this eyeliner, no matter how well rehearsed I was with putting it, this is still troublesome as it is not defined appropriately. The tip of the eyeliner should be fine so as to be able to draw thin and straight lines across the eyelids. It may claim bold lining but this takes it to what is literal. It does not make your eyes look big or dramatic but it makes you look awful.

Another annoyance is the tip’s inefficiency after just a few weeks. The tip portion gets dried and it becomes hard. It cannot be used anymore and even if you will sprinkle it with whatever liquid you have, it remains stiff. This somehow destroys the place where the substance in the liner is held. It flaked ...

• out and the felt tip became fibrous. It was like a pen which was mashed in the wall. This resulted in becoming soft and unsteady and it adds up to the burden that you are experiencing.

As to color longevity is another liability for me. The color after several hours render a lighter tone from that which it was originally. Normally, eye liner are black and the deepest black it can give you, the better. However, it fades quickly and the color lightens as well. I would not say that the color is also black like what it asserted. It did not maintain the desired color which tradition would say it should be black. This is the given standard color for eye liners. The color is too pretentious. It may look black from the tip of the liner however it was clearly grayish black. The color does not pass for being too strong and genuine for me. It is like putting a fake

eyeliner which you will expect that it would turn lighter as it goes by.

On the plus side, this was good because of no unpleasant smell. There was no offensive aroma which caused me headache. I was really suspecting that it would have a worst smell because the only cosmetic for me which is genuinely fragrance-free is Clinique and the rest of the makeup companies are not really fragrance-free contrary to what they claim. The fragrance-free formula of this eyeliner is nice because this gives me one less thing to worry about regarding this type of eyeliner. It is necessary that when you apply eye makeup, this should be odorless and must be allergy-free given its proximity to the eyes.

Having said this, the product is safe for the eyes. I just cannot stop worrying about the harmful effects of makeup in the eyes. I was just pleased with the safe contents this liquid eye liner has but as to the purpose, this was worst.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031043220731/k2311a0331/3.31.10