Friends TV show - The one where Joey tells Rachel  » TV  »
  • He decides that the best thing for them to do is to go out to eat so that he can have a nice long conversation about it
  • I think that this is really a depressing episode, because I always thought that Joey and Rachel would make a great couple because of their outgoing personalities
  • I own this episode with many others on a boxed DVD because I love watching old reruns on DVD without commercials

• by articlewriter555

Joey has been having a lot of feelings for Rachel, and after talking to Ross about how he truly feels about her, he decides that it is finally time to tell her about how he truly feels. He knows that it is going to be a really hard thing to do because

he doesn’t exactly know what he is going to say to her, nor does he know what she really say to him after he tells her what has been going on with him.

He decides that the best thing for them to do is to go out to eat so that he can have a nice long conversation about it. He finally gets the nerve up to tell her and she laughs in his face, because she thinks that it is all a big joke. When Rachel finally realizes that he was not joking, she does not know what to say to him about the ...

• Friends TV show - The one where Joey tells Rachel
      whole thing. Rachel and Joey both know that since she is pregnant with Ross’s child, the relationship between the both of them would not work out.

I think that this is really a depressing episode, because I always thought that Joey and Rachel would make a great couple because of their outgoing personalities.

I think that they compliment each other well. So, to see Joey for once get shot down is a little bit of a shock, but I still think that this episode is pretty darn good. I own this episode with many others on a boxed DVD because I love watching old reruns on DVD without commercials.

Angie says :

re : I own this episode with many others on a boxed DVD because I love watching old reruns on DVD without commercials
Good show a life giver

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1031031043180731/k2311a0331/3.31.10