LVE Pycno C supplement capsules
  • I am taking this supplement lately and one of the most amazing results I gained is the smoothening of my skin and the high energy I experienced every now and then
  • I also feel that my immune system strengthened more, before, I am very prone to cold and fever every time I go out with slight rain or in the middle of extreme hot temperature, but lately, I noticed that even when I frequently go out during the hottest part of the day, I didn’t experience any trouble with my nose, no sneezing, headache or even cold
  • I noticed also that my skin has a slight pink radiance with an even skin tone, my facial surface becomes lighter and more glowing
  • This is indeed an excellent product I must recommend to everybody because of its amazing and very effective results, both physically and mentally

• by Joyce

Pycno C is the newest supplement product in the health market today from LVE Company which specialize in health and wellness. Pycno C comes in capsules and its main ingredients are world’s super antioxidants Pycnogenol and Acai berry with vitamin C and calcium ascorbate. Pycnogenol and Acai berry are known, through several scientific studies, as very effective free radicals scavengers.

and then. I had been looking for excellent antioxidants supplements which helped fight stress, worn-out cells, fatigue and slow bowel movement and Pycno C is the perfect product I’ve been waiting for.

Since taking this supplement, I can really feel its amazing effect to my body, my skin and my over-all stamina. I also feel that my immune system strengthened more, before, I am very prone to cold and fever every time I go out with slight rain or in the middle of extreme hot temperature, but lately, I ...

• noticed that even when I frequently go out during the hottest part of the day, I didn’t experience any trouble with my nose, no sneezing, headache or even cold.

This very rare combination of world’s super antioxidants of pycnogenol and Acai berry give me a different disposition, outlook and energy. More than a food supplement, Pycno C is a revolutionary capsule that comes in all natural ingredients and no chemical formulations involved, which I greatly prepared. I noticed also that my skin has a slight pink radiance with

an even skin tone, my facial surface becomes lighter and more glowing.

This supplement has a very effective cleansing properties because it helps me neutralized my premenstrual cramps, one of my common problems when my period comes, Pycno C helped alleviate all those pain and cramps giving me a more defined lifestyle, very smooth daily activities without any worries, my mind eventually found peace of mind and relaxation. This is indeed an excellent product I must recommend to everybody because of its amazing and very effective results, both physically and mentally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431031043090731/k2311a0331/3.31.10