Maybelline Volum Express Lift Up  » Cosmetics  »
  • This mascara isn't as expensive as other eyelash mascaras, so I decided to give it a try
  • I found that great, as I can't stand seeing a simgle lump on them
  • When I tried to remove this mascara from Maybelline, I noticed that it's pretty easy to clean, so I won't feel lazy anymore about applying it
  • The container has 10 ml of the product inside, so I think that it is enough to be able to use this mascara for a while

• by Cal

This mascara isn’t as expensive as other eyelash mascaras, so I decided to give it a try. It has a special brush that doesn’t leave lumps in your eyelashes.

I found that great, as I can’t stand seeing a simgle lump on them.

Also, you don’t really need to apply it many times, as just with two or three times of touching my eyelashes,

they really looked thicker.

Sometimes what makes me be lazy about putting on makeup is that many products are really hard to remove afterwards.

When I tried to remove this mascara from Maybelline, I noticed that it’s pretty easy to clean, so I won’t feel lazy anymore about applying it.

This mascara doesn’t make your eyelashes look longer, as I noticed, but it adds ...

• a lot of volume, giving a dramatic look to your eyes.

Not only that, it makes your eyelashes look more curvy too.

Also, unlike some eyelash mascaras, it keeps in a perfect state for hours, so I don’t have to care about having always a mirror with me to check the state of my eyelashes.

As I already said, the price is not specially

expensive.

It’s even cheaper than other brands that I have tried previously, so it’s a good deal.

The container has 10 ml of the product inside, so I think that it is enough to be able to use this mascara for a while.

In my case, I have been able to use just one bottle for a couple of months, but I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis.

christiana alverez says :

I have thinning lashes, will this mascara help to lift them and make my eyes look bigger and brighter?

Maria Basto says :

Hi Christiana Yes, it definitely helps because it increases your eyelashes volume and curvature. However, if you want perfect results you might want to try use an eyeliner too. This way you can increase more the intensity of your look and make your eyes look even bigger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031042970631/k2311a0331/3.31.10