Amstar Stadium 24 Movie Theaters  » Movies  »
Civic Center Boulevard in Anderson, SC 29621
  • I enjoy going to the movies with friends and family
  • Lately my fiancé and I decided to try a new movie theater
  • My fiancé and I really enjoyed that they had popcorn seasoning on sale because we like to have all of our popcorn buttered instead of just the top layer
  • I was very impressed at how clean and sanitary the restrooms were kept
  • It is definitely one of the better theaters I have been to

• by cbantly

I enjoy going to the movies with friends and family. Lately my fiancé and I decided to try a new movie theater. We always pass Amstar Entertainment in Anderson and decided to try that one for our Friday date night. We looked up their theater online to see what new movies were out. When we looked them up online we found their website very easily.

The prices of the tickets were very reasonably priced compared to many of the other theaters we have been to. They also had all the new movies that we wanted to see playing. The movies times were also very nice because we don’t like to be out too late but we don’t like to go to too early of a movie. They also had a very wide variety of candy and popcorn available for purchase.

My fiancé and I really enjoyed that they had popcorn seasoning on sale because we like to have all of our popcorn buttered instead of just the top layer! They also had some really good deals going on.

After getting our refreshments and being sure to get napkins, we made our way to the restroom to make sure we didn’t need to get up during the movie. I was very impressed at how clean and sanitary the restrooms were kept. The paper towels were stocked and the trash was taken out. Even though there were a lot of people there they still managed to keep the restrooms clean. I was hoping they kept the theater just as clean. We finally got into the theater and to my surprise there were more than enough seats even enough seats for when there is a ...

• brand new movie out and the theater is packed.

As we sat down I was very pleased to find that the seats were exceptionally comfortable and I could easily get comfortable. I really like the fact that the arms of the seats would raise or lower to your comfort. My fiancé really liked this because she could lean on me like when we are home. As I looked around I noticed that even though the theater was clean someone was checking to make sure it was clean before the crowd arrived. We like to get in the theater early so we can find good seats!

As the lights went down and the previews started I was very happy to find that the picture of the movie on the screen was very clear. At some movie theaters the movies are very blurry

on the screen. The lights were kept just light enough that you could still see what you were doing but it was still dark enough. I really enjoyed that the seats in front of me were far enough apart that I had enough room to put my feet out comfortably. Soon the movie started and my fiancé and I were very comfortable.

We were comfortable throughout the whole movie and even were able to get free refills as needed. The candy and popcorn were both fresh and delicious and we had everything we could have possibly needed to enjoy our movie. I especially appreciated that the whole theater was clean! I would definitely recommend this theater to anyone who is looking for a new date night spot! It is definitely one of the better theaters I have been to!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1131031042940631/k2311a0331/3.31.10