LOreal HIP Studio Secrets Professional Color Crystal Eyeliner in Bronze Shimmer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that this is definitely worth the moolah I threw at these liners
  • There are three colors, but I only got this eye liner in Bronze Shimmer, and I found that it was a lovely brown with gorgeous golden sparkle that comes out under certain lights, and looks deliciously sexy under the sun
  • I love to smudge my eyeliner so this really was good for me
  • I highly recommend these eye liners because they are beautiful, have that shimmery goddess look that I like, and they also go on very smooth and without much hassle

• by Ava

I have always like L’Oreal, so I wasn’t hesitant to try these HIP Studio Secrets Professional Color Crystal Eyeliners out…until I saw their price tag. $10. Really? $10.

Yup. Do I buy it? Is it worth it? I think that this is definitely worth the moolah I threw at these liners.

gorgeous golden sparkle that comes out under certain lights, and looks deliciously sexy under the sun. It looks good either smudged or as a crisp line, so there is a lot of versatility there.

I also love to wear this as a base, under eye shadow because it gives more dimension and makes the eyeshadow more intense too. This eye liner is creamy and beautifully easy to blend without much hassle at all.

I love ...

• to smudge my eyeliner so this really was good for me. I can smudge it with a brush or my finger, anything works because of how soft and creamy the eyeliner is.

The eyeliner glides across the eye without tugging or anything, and there is enough pigment in it, even for me. I cannot describe how smooth this liner is.

It simply melts on my eyes and looks flawless no matter how asleep I was

when I was putting it on. Great.

The shimmery bronzey color is mistake proof and idiot proof, I cannot see myself messing up the application. I highly recommend these eye liners because they are beautiful, have that shimmery goddess look that I like, and they also go on very smooth and without much hassle.

So was it worth the $10? Yes, yes, yes! I will go back and get some more if I see them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031042880631/k2311a0331/3.31.10