ChapStick Overnight Lip Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The ingredients in the Chapstick Overnight Lip Treatment that I love personally are the aloe, vitamins, and waxes because they are what help nourish and soften my lips
  • The lip treatment comes out of the tube waxy and clear, but melts into lips like butter I think
  • Anyways, the store I got my Chapstick Overnight Lip Treatment at was Walmart, but I believe you can get it at any of your local drugstores

• by Soleil Robins

Once in awhile my lips get very, very dry and I need an overnight lip treatment to help moisturize them and soften them back up again. One of my favorite nighttime lip treatment products to use is Chapstick Overnight Lip Treatment. It comes in a purple tube that is very easy to squeeze and a nice applicator to apply the lip treatment to your lips neatly and easily.

vitamins, and waxes because they are what help nourish and soften my lips. The lip treatment comes out of the tube waxy and clear, but melts into lips like butter I think. The lip treatment doesn’t have any scent really, or even any flavor. The lip treatment is basically simple and does the job.

The way I personally like to apply the Chapstick Overnight Lip Treatment to my lips is by first taking some lip scrub and exfoliating my lips. Than I take ...

• a cotton swab and squeeze some of the lip treatment onto the cotton swab and apply it to my lips in a nice thick even layer. Next all I do is go to bed and in the morning I wake up with super soft lips and just apply a regular fruit lip balm to my lips to help keep them soft and protected throughout my day.

can get it at any of your local drugstores. The price I paid for my lip treatment was around $4, which I think is a good deal because one tube of this lip treatment last me up to 3 months.

I do hope those of you who try the Chapstick Overnight Lip Treatment to help soften your lips at nighttime like the results you get from using it. If not I do hope you can find another overnight lip treatment that works better for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031042760631/k2311a0331/3.31.10