Mac Perverted Pearl Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although frost eyeshadows can sometimes accentuate any kind of crepiness or fine lines that may exist on the eyelids, I have not experienced this particular problem with Perverted Pearl eyeshadow
  • I think this eyeshadow, like most MAC eyeshadows is well pigmented and finely milled
  • Although I like this eyeshadow I don't know that I will repurchase it

• by deem

Mac Perverted Pearl eyeshadow is a shimmery and somewhat frosty silver eyeshadow. Although frost eyeshadows can sometimes accentuate any kind of crepiness or fine lines that may exist on the eyelids, I have not experienced this particular problem with Perverted Pearl eyeshadow. I don’t really think, however, that this is due to any particular special quality of this eyeshadow; instead, I think that I have jut been applying it sparingly. I think this eyeshadow, like most MAC eyeshadows is well pigmented and finely milled.

Although it is shimmery and even frosty, it is not glittery so you don’t have to worry about any chunks of glitter falling into your eyes when you wear it. If you are fond of the smoky eye look, MAC Perverted Pearl eyeshaodw is a great complement to that look. You can really “smoke out” your eyelook by combining MAC Perverted Pearl

eyeshadow with MAC Black Tied eyeshadow, Carbon eyeshadow, or even Smut eyeshadow for a night out on the town visiting clubs, dancing, etc.

If you like to wear shades of blue eyeshadow, I think that MAC Perverted Pearl eyeshadow would work well in combination with those colors as well. In terms of application, I use an eyeshadow makeup brush to apply this eyeshadow and I have found it to be quite blendable. It also applies smoothly and evenly.

I received my MAC Perverted Pearl eyeshadow as part of a palette that had about 10 different shades of eyeshadow so I cannot say whether the quality of the eyeshadow in the palette differs from the quality or texture of the eyeshadow if you buy it individually in a pot. Although I like this eyeshadow I don’t know that I will repurchase it. The color is nice, the ...

• texture is good, and so is the blendability.

However, I am not as young as I used to be and I have generally moved away from frost eyeshadows and Perverted Pearl is just a little too frosty for me even though I have not yet experienced a problem with it emphasizing any of my lines or crepiness. I also do not do an intense smoky eye anymore, leaving that pleasure to my daughter’s generation. Also, even though I think that MAC Cosmetics are generally reasonably priced for a department store line of cosmetics — more mid level rather than high end in price — I suspect that I could find a comparable silver eyeshadow for even less money in the drug store.

If I could not, I would probably look for a similar, but less frosty, silver eyeshadow. However, none of these issues should be construed to be

the fault of Perverted Pearl eyeshadow itself. In fact, if you are in the market for a new silver eyeshadow, either because you don’t have one or the one you have is not working for you for some reason, I think you should definitely give Perverted Pearl a try.

It may be just what you are looking for to add to your makeup bag. If you are not familiar with MAC cosmetics, you can usually find them at department stores and in freestanding store in some areas. The are also available online.

If you really love a bargain, you can even find MAC cosmetics at cosmetics outlet stores at outlet malls, though the products they carry vary by the day. All in all, if you are a shimmery, frosty silver eyeshadow kind of woman, Perverted Pearl should be on your list of eyeshadows to check out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031042740631/k2311a0331/3.31.10