Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best time I find to apply the Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm is by simply taking the lip balm stick and rubbing the lip balm into my lips right before I head out into the sun
  • Anyways, the store I like to get my Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm at is Rite Aid for around $3, but you should be able to get it at any of your local drugstores
  • I know you can even find it in Walmart and Target Stores depending on what brands they carry and what the season is
  • I know I did and would recommend it to a man or woman to try if they were looking for away to protect their lips from the sun

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite sunscreen lip balms to use in the summertime to help protect my lips while I am in the sunshine is Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm. This lip balm is super moisturizing and contains ingredients in it that make this lip balm waterproof so you do not have to worry about your lips burning if your swimming in the water on a hot summer day.

Now the ingredients in the Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm that I personally like are

the natural sunscreens, aloe, cocoa butters, fruit extracts, vitamins, minerals, and nut extracts. These ingredients are what help protect my lips from the sun so they do not burn and help moisturize them so they are silky smooth and soft.

The best time I find to apply the Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm is by simply taking the lip balm stick and rubbing the lip balm into my lips right before I head out into the sun. When you go and use the lip balm ...

• it melts into your lips without a greasy or sticky feeling which is what I personally love about this protective lip balm. I even like the tropical scent it has, but I must say the flavor isn’t to good so don’t be licking your lips.

Anyways, the store I like to get my Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm at is Rite Aid for around $3, but you should be able to get it at any of your local drugstores. I know you can even find

it in Walmart and Target Stores depending on what brands they carry and what the season is.

I hope those of you who try the Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera Sunblock Lip Balm end up liking the way it protects your lips from the sun. I know I did and would recommend it to a man or woman to try if they were looking for away to protect their lips from the sun. I wish you all the best with keeping your lips soft and protected from the sunshine!

Vivivana Corella says :

re : I know I did and would recommend it to a man or woman to try if they were looking for away to protect their lips from the sun
    As with my skin, I also have very sensitive lips as well, and I can t enjoy beach time if I do not use a protective lip balm, an this one happens to one my favorite ones, because of the Aloe vera, it has helped to keep them moisture and healthy. No peelings or burnings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031042730631/k2311a0331/3.31.10