Minocycline medication  » Medicine  »
  • It is a medication which has caused me to experience absolutely no adverse reactions, or side effects, it is easy to take because it is only a matter of swallowing a pill, and with my insurance co-pay plan, I only pay ten dollars for about a month's supply

• by cjaneb877
      Although I have been off of Minocycline for about a year now, I am going to have to speak with my physician and have him write me a new prescription for this medication. I originally got on Minocycline because during the fall and winter seasons, my face will tend to get very red in coloring, and my skin will become brutally dry and irritate easily.

So, for the past four fall and winter seasons, my physician has placed me on Minocycline and it works like a charm. It is a medication which has caused me to experience absolutely no adverse reactions, or side effects, it is easy to take because it is only a matter of swallowing a pill, and with my insurance co-pay plan, I only pay ten dollars for ...

• about a month’s supply. Whenever I have been prescribed Minocycline, my face is completely clear within two weeks, and my skin feels completely rejuvinated and refreshed! I love the stuff! I would hightly encourage anyone with any kind of skin irritations or blemishes to try Minocycline. It is far less and expensive than trying to do some non-prescription facial program that takes a
        half hour out of each day, and calls for you to place ten glops of this or that on your face, let it sit for ten minutes, remove it, and apply five other creams. I have been extremely using just this antibiotic. It is a no hastle, affordable way for this mom to make sure her skin is clear, moist, and cleansed in virtually any weather conditions!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261011104270430/k2311a1110/11.10.06