Oreo cake  » Food  »
  • Oreo are not only some delicious cookies, as there's an Oreo cake too that you can prepare yourself at home
  • When I saw it in the supermarket, I decided to buy it, as an Oreo tasting cake sounds really inviting
  • When I opened the box, I found that it provides everything that you could need to prepare it, excepting butter and milk, but you can buy those elements in any supermarket
  • The only thing that I'm not specially happy with is the size of the cake, as it's a little too small in my opinion

• by Cal

Oreo are not only some delicious cookies, as there’s an Oreo cake too that you can prepare yourself at home. When I saw it in the supermarket, I decided to buy it, as an Oreo tasting cake sounds really inviting.

When I opened the box, I found that it provides everything

that you could need to prepare it, excepting butter and milk, but you can buy those elements in any supermarket.

It has not only the mix for the cake layers and for the decoration, but also a plastic mold to prepare it and even a cake liner to help you with the decoration.

To prepare it was really easy, as I didn’t need to use the oven and in just 10 minutes you can have everything prepared.

Once I finished the cake and tried it, I was more than pleased with the results.

It doesn’t taste exactly like a Oreo cookie, but ...

• Oreo cake
      it’s close enough to make you feel like eating a giant Oreo cookie, a dream come true.

The chocolate taste is really rich, and it’s a pleasure to eat it.

As it’s very easy to prepare, it’s a good option when you want to make something for some friends if you’re

visiting too.

The only thing that I’m not specially happy with is the size of the cake, as it’s a little too small in my opinion.

The price of this Oreo cake is similar to the price of other different easy to make cakes that you can find at the supermarket, so I can say that it’s a good deal.

Olumuyiwa A. Akintolu says :

I bought this cake several times from Walmart. It tastes great. This cake had delicious frosting and smooth ice cream. The taste, texture, and consistency were surprisingly good. Hands down one of the best cakes I have tasted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731031042580631/k2311a0331/3.31.10