Oreo cookies
  • This cookies are known all over the world, and in my opinion it's not only because of the advertisement campaigns
  • It really deserves its good fame, as Oreo cookies are really delicious
  • I like taking them with me, so if I feel hungry, as they fill your stomach a lot, I can eat two and make my stomach happy

• by Cal

This cookies are known all over the world, and in my opinion it’s not only because of the advertisement campaigns. It really deserves its good fame, as Oreo cookies are really delicious.

They give you different possibilities when eating them, like separating the two choco cookies and licking the inside.

Before knowing this cookies I admit that I always tried that with other brands that

looked similar, but the cookie always break when trying to separate it.

This never happens with Oreo cookies, as the inside is soft and doesn’t have that glued feeling that other brands have.

Also, the cookies are crispy, so they look harder to break when doing so.

Eating them in one bite is great too, as you can fill your mouth with the rich taste ...

• of the chocolate and the soft taste of the cream!

I usually buy the bag that contains 6 packages, having 2 cookies inside each one.

I like taking them with me, so if I feel hungry, as they fill your stomach a lot, I can eat two and make my stomach happy.

The box has an attractive design in blue and white colours, that makes

it even more inviting to buy these cookies.

I have tried them with milk, coffee and tea, and they make a perfect partner for every kind of drink that you can take for breakfast.

The only bad thing is that after opening one of the bags, the cookies will turn bland in 3 or 4 days, but they’re delicious enough to make really difficult to stand that long without eating them.

Oreo cookies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731031042550631/k2311a0331/3.31.10