Contagion Slow Rock Album Compilation  » Music  »
  • There are about 15 songs from the album, as coming from the best 90's acts like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots and REM

• by brianhacks

This is an album complication of some of the most famous rock songs from the world’s best bands. There are about 15 songs from the album, as coming from the best 90’s acts like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots and REM.

Since these are the bands I grew up with, it is not hard for me to recognize their songs.

‘Rape Me’,

‘Today’, ‘Creep’ and ‘Nightswimming’ are only some of the songs included here, but there are bands which I am not familiar with, like Frente, Mozzy, Tripping Daisy and Lemonheads.

However, I got to like their songs because they did not only sound appealing, but they were diverse as far as genre is concerned.

Some of the songs here are grungy, as evidenced by ...

• Nirvana’s music, while some are slow and easy to listen to, like that one from REM and Mozzy.

And then, there are songs that sound pop and bubbly like that one from REM.

Listening to this album can be quite enjoyable if you grew up in the 90’s and want to hear the same songs that used to bombard the radio back then,

and if you want to relive the 90’s music.

I have no major complaints about this album, even though most of the artists here are already in my collection.

But listening to lesser-known artists helped me know more musicians and appreciate their music.

I’m planning to buy more compilations like this if I have the time.

But for now, I like this compilation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1431031042490631/k2311a0331/3.31.10