Digital Fortress By Dan Brown book  » Books  »
  • I found that it provided me with a great activity to look forward to each day to escape from the everyday hustle and bustle of life, in general

• by cjaneb877
      Dan Brown has done it again with Digital Fortress! This novel kept me glued to its pages for endless hours, and I must admit to being somewhat sad when I completed the read! I found that it provided me with a great activity to look forward to each day to escape from

the everyday hustle and bustle of life, in general. I personally found this novel to be very intriguing because of the depth of the book, and and how, as in many of his works, Brown ensnares the reader’s attention by delving into historical concepts and titalating descriptive writing! This bold novel seeks ...

• to unify the concepts of mystery, history, science, law, religion, action, and ethics to create a highly captivating work of art! I found that Brown neatly and acurately allowed me, as a reader, to truly invision the dynamic picture that he was attemping to portray at all times through his briliant and fastic
        writing, and I loved it just as much as his other novels! I could not possibly say enough about this spell-binding novel, and I would dare to say that anyone who enjoys a good, indepth read, while being kept on the edge of their seat at all times, will adore this great work!

Andrew Leither says :

I loved your review and I have Digital Fortress with me. I could not wait to get my hands on that book. It was gripping and excellent anyone who wishes to purchase it and add it to their collection of books will not be disappointed this review of Digital Fortress just was perfect and made to the point.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171011104240430/k2311a1110/11.10.06