Bose home music center  » Electronics  »
  • My parents recently purchased one of those Bose home music centers that cost a fortune, but are supposed to provide an unbelievable level of quality to the listener
  • I think the major difference is that if you are listening to music on a regular player, you are hearing the musical tune and the singing

• by cjaneb877
      My parents recently purchased one of those Bose home music centers that cost a fortune, but are supposed to provide an unbelievable level of quality to the listener. I was speculative, so I had to rush right over, thinking that I would be informing them that they had completely wasted their money, and that my old sony worked

just the same.

To my abundant surprise, I was quite wrong.

That Bose produced the most clear music that I have head in my life.

I was listening to Layla play by Eric Clapton, and I have heard that song maybe five hundred times in my life.

While listening to it play on my parent’s Bose, however, I instantly became aware of the instruments that I never realized were even played in the song.

I think the major difference is that if you are listening to music on a regular player, you are hearing the musical tune and the singing.

If you are listening to music on a Bose, you are getting ...

• Bose home music center
      the singing, the musical tune, and the underlying acoustics and sub-tunes that are going on in the background.

It is a far more dynamic way of listening to music, and I can actually understand why people are wiling to spend five hundred to a thousand dollars to have one of these units.

They are easy to set

up anywhere because they are not large in size, but they provide a pretty powerful way to really enjoy music! I am now a huge fan of these trendy little units, and I acutally would not mind having one for myself! I’d just have to save up my money in order to purchase one, or find one on sale!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161011104230430/k2311a1110/11.10.06